1) Waters Electric needs one(1) JIW for a shop call. First job location will be at Univertical in Angola IN. This job working 40 hrs a week. Report ASAP.
2) Brite Electric needs two(2) JIW's. This project is the renovation of toll plazas on the Indiana toll road. The plazas are located at mile markers 144 and 153. Start time is 7 a.m. Report ASAP.
3) Hi-Tech needs four(4) JIW's for a shop call. This call is working 40 hrs. a week with possible overtime. Report ASAP.
4) Service Electric needs six(6) JIW to work at the Fort Wayne Airport. Must be able to pass a Federal background check. This project is currently working 5-10 and an 8 on Sat.. Nightshift will also be available.
5) Clear Lake Electric needs three(3) JIW's to work at the Dana plant in Fort Wayne. This job is working 5-10's on 2nd shift. Additional overtime will be available. Must be able to perform electrical troubleshooting on control panels. You will be working with plant maintenance to keep equipment and machine running. Start July the 7th at 2 pm and the starting at 3 pm after that.
1) INM needs two(2) JIW's to work at the Lutheran Medical Building on N. Lima Rd.. This call is working 5-10's and 8 hrs. on Saturday. Report ASAP.
**All calls require a negative 10 panel drug test and 2 forms of ID.
You have until 9 a.m. to bid on the call(s). Thank you